Lance Bass dishes on diaper duty

Submitted to Celebrity Spotlight

Lance Bass and husband Michael Turchin announced that they are expecting twins earlier this summer (their Instagram video announcement is highly entertaining 😎).

The soon-to-be-dads recently appeared on 'Tamron Hall', when Bass confessed: “I think I’m intimidated really on the whole diaper changing.

“I’ve never changed a diaper in my life so I hope I know what I’m doing. And overall, just keep them healthy. Making sure I’m doing the right thing and making sure we grow some nice, healthy babies.”

Bass was also open about the challenges of the process, complicated by Covid: "When we went into IVF and surrogacy, we had no idea what it was all about. Pretty much everyone we’ve known had bad luck at the beginning. The first time they tried it, it just did not work."

While revealing they tried nine egg donors, Turchin added: "We got all the way down the path of about to retrieve their eggs. Some just wouldn’t produce enough eggs, some weren’t good genetic matches. If you’re going to be a match, you don’t want to even risk it."