Tan France discusses the holidays with new baby πŸŽ„ 🍼

Submitted to Celebrity Spotlight

Tan France, who recently welcomed his first child with husband Rob France via surrogate, shared his excitement about the holidays with E! News.

"The holidays are always lovely, but the holidays really are for the kids," Tan remarked. "With him being so young, he won't know what's going on. However, next year, I know that it will be so joyful seeing the glee on his face."

The new dad continued, "The holidays, in my opinion, will be exponentially better now that we have a child. We always love to holiday. My husband and I have a fun time together, but a child makes it special."

France is partnering with Ronald McDonald House Charities on their mission to support families worldwide. His own son stayed in the NICU for three and a half weeks, and he noted he was "so lucky" to live relatively close to the hospital, knowing other parents are not as fortunate.

"The reason why I wanted to join the Ronald McDonald House Charities is because they're able to provide accommodations for parents who have children in the hospital. They need to be close by," he said. "The thought that they might have to not see their child every day while they're in the hospital is so upsetting."

Tan added, "To know that I could help amplify that information and their voice was really important to me."